Thursday, October 4, 2007

Introducing Kodak's Digital Photo Frame..

Well as we're giving away the Kodak EasyShare EX-811 Wi-Fi Digital Picture Frame I figured it was probably a good idea to do a product review. After all, we do have these guys lying around the office and I'm all about borrowing things from work for education's sake. I'm becoming more of a geek girl by the moment.


Digital frames have recently become the latest "must have" new technology. Since no one really seems to bother developing pictures anymore, it seems only logical that we would create a new technology that would function alongside our new lifestyles. In steps digital frames. Now we can display up to a hundred pictures at a time and still maintain the classy frame look. Has anyone seen Antitrust? I remember a scene in this 2001 technology-esque movie where the Bill Gates type character has these "paintings" on his wall that shift depending on his mood. I can clearly remember commenting to my friends how "wicked cool" that was. Now it seems terribly average. My digital frame sits on my book case and switches between my vacation pictures and candid "around town" shots. It's a great world.

antitrust and their digital paintings

In Steps the Kodak Digital Frame



Kodak's Easyshare EX811 digital frame is a pretty cool gadget. Not only does it have a remote control (which let me tell you, has just made me the LAZIEST person alive), but it has a crisp 16:9 high resolution display. My pictures look clearer and more vivid on this little digital frame then they do on my camera itself. The best feature of this new technology, in my modest opinion, is the built-in speakers. You can program this digital frame to play your favorite tunes. It's like a personal slide show that you can bring anywhere you want.
kodak digital frame
Kodak is one of those name brands that actually is high quality at a reasonable cost. I was impressed by its durability and the resolution on the 8" screen. If you're a picture-obsessed person who loves embracing new technology, then the Kodak digital frame is definitely for you.



If only I could enter the digital frame contest...


No comments: