Friday, October 12, 2007

Waterproof computers -- what's next?

Will wonders never cease?

Well, I can honestly say that I never thought I'd see the day when I could mix water and electronics together, but the Flytech K790 has proved me wrong. Amazing new technology allows the Flytech K790 computer to be the first in the new world of waterproof computers.

waterproof computers
Although not much has been said about waterproof computers, or specifically the Flytech K790, I expect within not too long information about this new technology will be readily available. The Flytech K790 has a stainless frame and a touch screen display. It comes in 4 different sizes.


Flytech K790
What do you think about waterproof computers? Is this a new technology you'd be interested in buying? Have some more information on the Flytech K790? Leave me some comments below. I'd love to hear from you.

-Katie

No comments: